Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stop in Spain

Well Madrid is absolutely gorgeous! Honestly I was a little unsure I had the cities in S. America pverlaid on Madrid and to say the least I was wrong. We have seen a lot of the city and I´ll have to blog about that later because we are in a Cyber cafe using the internet and I have 8 minutes left...not enough time to tell you all about what we have seen. Maybe in Israel I´ll have internet in the hotel and will update then.

So far our trip has been fantastic. Tomorrow we will take the Metro (subway) to the airport and spend 4 euros instead of 40. After taking it to several places here in the city we feel fairly confident that we can get to the airport. Hopefully the check-in won´t be too bad. We will see. The flight is only 4 hours and once again I ask that you pray for a good trip. The flight here was excellent only about 1 minute of bumpy weather so you all keep praying!!!

I want to say to my kiddos that I love you all and miss you a lot! I have thought of each of you every day and I miss your snuggles. So here´s a cyber hug from me to you. Thank you Sanders and Lopez families for caring for our kids. (Gracias a las familias Sanders y Lopez para cuidando nuestros hijos!!!)

Until Israel!!!

No comments: