Monday, May 04, 2009

Color Doppler

This morning I had my first appointment with the cardiologist. He ordered another EKG which we were able to have right away and it was ok. He did hear a "murmur" so he has ordered an EKG combined with color Doppler. I expect that we'll have this test done when we return from our trip.

Thankfully, I have been cleared for travel to Israel next week. I am definitely concerned about stamina because I get so fatigued from a trip to the capital, but I trust that the Lord will give me what energy I will need to be able to keep up with the tour. There is sure to be some serious spiritual refreshment on this trip, of which, Scott and I both are looking forward to. Just writing about it thrills my soul! I can hardly wait to write in a journal all the new and personal insights I'll gain about the Lord and His Word! Hopefully I'll have some access to blogger and will be able to share with you all along the way.

To close I have a prayer request; Silas has been really sick this past week and weekend and finally seems to be perking up a bit. Tonight, however, Isabel is complaining of a headache and sore throat. I have a sore throat as well. I am dosing up on Vitamin C to ward this off. Please pray that it won't go any further.

No comments: