Monday, April 13, 2009

Appointments Set

I wanted to update everyone to let you know that we gave up on trying to get the appointments for my abdominal ultrasound and endoscopy here in Colonia. After praying about it while we were waiting for the appointment dates we felt that the British Hospital would be a better choice. Not only for the aspect that they speak English but that BH is very modern, as in, their equipment is new (or at least it looks new). In addition, if whatever this is that is causing me to have so much pain requires surgery we feel much more confident in having it done in Montevideo.

Anyways...I have appointments this coming Friday morning. The first appointment is for the u-sound at 11:30 and the endoscopy will follow immediately after. Scott was told that the doctor will read the exams while I am in a brief recovery from the endoscopy. Lord willing, we will know then what is happening. I will update as soon as we know anything.

No comments: