Monday, March 19, 2007

Let me brag a little.

If you've spent any time reading our blog you know that God is really helping us to adjust to living in Uruguay. We can't thank Him enough for His grace. I also want to thank him for my husband. I've had this thought before of thankfulness for Scott but it hasn't come in quite as clear as it did today. This man I married has an incredible work ethic and a resume filled with character and life skills.

There is a lot to do around our house and the list seems only to grow by the day, but Scott always keeps such a positive look on life. He runs out to the hardware store with the odd looking screw in fuse to buy a new one only to find out, through the language barrier even, that he has to repair the broken one. Which he does and we're back on the internet. He manages to find time to build shelves in the downstairs room to organize all our boxes. An impromptu trip to Montevideo to pick up school books being held in customs is taken in stride. When it's cheaper to make it, he does.

I'm thankful that I get to share all these new life experiences with Scott. He makes me laugh when I need it most and he helps keep my thoughts straight. Now if only he'll just write a post on this blog.

1 comment:

David and Kristi Flinck said...

Yeah...let's hear from him1