Sunday, June 15, 2008

NO WAY!!!

Forgive me for yelling, but I honestly cannot fathom the thought [reality] that 20 years ago I was standing in line waiting to take my high school diploma [cover] into my just turned 18 year old hands. What a day! I remember looking ahead, setting those all important life goals and thinking that 20 years from now [then] was way too far away to plan. Now I know better. So does Scott, by the way. He graduated the same day but from the high school in the neighboring town. I had somewhere around 650 graduates in my class while Scott had a whopping 86 grads.


Enjoy the pics, don't laugh too hard! Wouldn't you guys just love to see our senior pics, haha. We wouldn't want anyone to use them against us. Oh, by the way, '88 rules!


Scott in his cap and gown. Don't you think his hair is cool?


Me holding my diploma cover. How about that big 80's hair. What you can't see is my blue eyeliner and mascara - totally rad! Sorry I think I'm regressing.


Standing in line to have my name announced and looking for my dad. I'm in the middle of this picture between the 4 guys in red.



No comments: