Saturday, June 14, 2008

God Knows: Yielding your rights. Part 2

"Anyway, I don't know what was up in your life last night, but I could NOT
stop praying for you. I kept talking to God about you, and then trying to move
on and think of something else ... and I could not quit coming back. So, you
were saturated last night."

I received this in an email yesterday. And I am reminded that God Knows. He knew that I was going to "hit" our ladies with a very difficult thing for them. Honestly, I didn't want to. I wanted to teach generally, you know, go through the chapter highlights and call it a night. But God kept impressing upon me this was the way to go. Because He knew he had, at least, this one friend praying for me. Were there others? I have no idea, but I must say what a blessing it is to know that God cares for me in such a special way.

No comments: