Thursday, April 03, 2008

Naomi is HERE!!!

WooHoo!!! I guess you can figure out how excited we are about our friend Naomi coming to Uruguay for a visit. She'll be here for 10 days, and we're praying time c...r...a...w...l...s!

She brought lots of goodies with her. I have corn flour to make corn tortillas and our favorite mexican hotsauce - Chalula. We all enjoyed pop tarts this morning and microwave popcorn last night.

The kids now have a real rope swing, which I'm glad for because it worried me when they put the rope over their heads to be able to sit in the rope to swing.

I should have thought to take a picture of everything Naomi brought down with her. But it might just make your mouths water. We would like to give a special thanks to the anonymous individual who bought and sent the HUGE care package with Naomi.

A super BIG thanks goes to Emmanuel Baptist's Sigma team - Nu Delta for the BIG ball they sent to us for use in the ministry here. We can hardly wait to play BIG ball bowling and BIG ball volleyball...and we'll definitely get some pictures. Oh yeah, Nu Delta, you can count your project now. :-)

Well, I'd love to blog some more but I have to find tests to score, and make some pizza dough for lunch and teach Nehemiah school. I'll update you on our immigration status later.

No comments: