Saturday, May 19, 2007

Family Pictures

I love to scrapbook when I have time (which isn't too often lately)and I'm finding I really need to improve my photography skills. My scrapbooking magazine has been including some photography lessons, so this was my first attempt at natural light portraits. Some photos turned out much better than others, but I love the one of Simeon, he just had to show his foot. We have another one of him showing Hoppers foot. Brandon took the one of me, but I took all the others. By the way, if you want to look at one picture longer just put your cursor over the slideshow and it will pause on the one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha...nice pics! Maybe I am crazy, but Nehemiah reminds me of a mini-Brandon! Does Scott have a goatee or is that the lighting?

Debbie said...

Double Ha, a goatee, on Scott? Surely you jest! Nope, it's just an illusion of natural light and a 5 O'clock shadow.

Anonymous said...

Hey...I didn't think it was likely, but I just had to ask! :)