Monday, January 22, 2007

Home is where the heart is...

and everything else. There's not much else I can say about our container arrival than Glory to God. It's wonderful to have our things. The house is much quieter now and finally is feeling like home. Many of the rooms are taking shape even though I've spent countless hours organizing our "storage" space which for right now is two walls of the downstairs bedroom/playroom/guestroom/laundry area. Now that I have that done I can focus more on the stuff to put away here. And let me tell you after living my entire life with lots of closets and storage space this is going to take some getting used to. I'll be posting some pics later as right now I can barely think straight. Thanks to all who have prayed for this time on our lives. It's been a great joy.

No comments: