Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SPRING!

It is so nice to hear, and say, that word after a long cold winter filled with illness. Of course, it sure would be nice to have more Spring like weather, and as long as the sun is shining it's not too bad.

Adeline seems to be handling Spring very well...so far. Which is a good trade-off because Silas has been sick all winter. He gets better and then I head back to church with him only to have him come down sick again the next day. I wonder if he just can't handle the time in the cold (no heat in the church) or if we need to do some heavy duty disinfecting. I have been sick a lot too and this past week something has attacked my throat...not fun.

Spring also means playing outside and that means accidents. Last night we were away in Montevideo for a BWM meeting and got a phone call that Silas had been hurt. According to Nehemiah, Silas was in the wagon and he fell out onto his face and was dragged on the ground...all while sitting in the wagon. Hmmm, I think, that just maybe, we aren't getting the whole story. I'm thankful that it wasn't any worse than it is.

No comments: