Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Escogidas para Bendecir

This past Saturday we took a group of 18 ladies to the Fundamental Ladies Conference in Montevideo. The ladies here were so excited about the chance to fellowship and learn from the Word of God. It was wonderful for me too! I got to spend extended time with the ladies, and reconnect with friends I haven't seen in awhile. We also celebrated Mirtha's birthday!
A neighborhood just outside of Montevideo.
In the rental bus/van on the way to the meeting.
SURPRISE! Mirtha didn't know we were going to celebrate her birthday!
We took up 2 tables, picture me sitting in that empty chair at center. ;) There was a table in front of us with 3 women who were invited by the host church. None of them knew the Lord. During the lesson, Amparo (front right) and I moved forward to help them find verses in our Bibles. I was able to give each of them a tract before I was called away. Amparo sat and talked to them for quite awhile though.

No comments: