Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Fun!

For my birthday this year Scott and the kids surprised me with a trip to Montevideo to have lunch wherever I wanted...we had Chinese...and to play a couple games of bowling. Though none of us are very good, bowling is one of our favorite things to do as a family. Everyone can participate and we always have a lot of fun with each other.
Me and Silas! Nehemiah hoping to get a ride in the car.
Kaitlin helping Simeon.
Scott helping Silas. Looks like they're playing imaginary games.
Enjoying one of my Dr. Peppers that Scott had the Comforts bring for me to Israel from the States. They are just as tasty as I remember!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! I should remember your birthday because we have the same one! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. We just had the Perez family at our family camp, so it was wonderful to finally meet them in person. I hope the doctors can come to some conclusions on your phyiscal difficulties soon. Here's a verse that has blessed me these past couple days, I hope that it will be a blessing to you as well:

Psalm 113:3 "from the rising of the sun, to the going down of the same, the Lord's name is to be praised."

Kaitlin said...

You stole my picture!! :)