Monday, May 10, 2010

Thoughts from our hearts to yours...

from all your little B's on this special Mother's Day.  And such sweet thoughts they are that grace the pages of a memory book dedicated by each one of my children to me, their mommy!



"I wanna cuddle" is what Silas thinks of and I'm so glad because his cuddles are just the best!

Simeon thinks I'm very pretty and he regularly tells me that so it was no surprise to read his thoughts.

From our eating fiend (Isabel) came these thoughts, "I think she's the bestest because she gives me snacks."

Nehemiah thinks I'm kind because I make delicious food and clean their clothes. :-)

I am "...Everything." to Adeline.  WOW.

Beth recalled things I have done for her to help her... and for taking her shopping.  She is pretty fun to shop with.

Kaitlin also noted some things I've done to encourage her.

While Brandon, among other things, thanked me for enduring his weirdness.  I guess it's my lot in life.  haha.

Things I've done because I love my children, things I've done because I want to have fun with them, things I've done for them because I want to be a good mother, and even things I've done while I've been discouraged and grumbled and complained wondering if anyone notices my sacrifices as a mother all come to the forefront of my mind as I read through these special book!

No doubt they've noticed the good and the bad.  And I'm so thankful that they sought to be a blessing to me this Mother's Day.  Since Brandon will be headed to college this fall this year was my last with all my children at home to celebrate with me.  It helps me to know that even though I fail...often...I have done something in my children's lives to impact them for good and to show them I love them.

One of those precious memories of motherhood...these two were watching TV and decided to fall asleep on each other.    

    

No comments: