Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little, make that big....

...request.  Let's see how do I go about requesting prayer for something while being very vague about it without raising curiosity?  Hmmm, well, if there is a way I can't think of it right now.  So I'm going to stop trying to figure it out and just have out with it.  There are some overwhelming trials in my life for which I need faithful intercessory prayer.  

I can't share any specifics.  The fact that the trials continue on and on, seemingly without any reprieve, is becoming extraordinarily taxing!  I think  believe that I need to call upon those of you who are prayer warriors for me and my family to intercede often on our behalf.  

Please pray:
  1. That God would remove the trials completely but if He chooses not to that He would give me the strength to endure.  I am growing very weary in this spiritual battle!  
  2. That I would be able to get some good sleep.  I wake up many, many, many times throughout each night.  And have not felt rested for several years now.  
  3. That I would know and feel God's love for me through these trials.  
  4. And especially that my hope, which is very lacking right now, would be rekindled to a burning fire.      
Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Debbie 

2 comments:

Susan said...

I will surely pray for you. I know sometimes we lose that Hope and I know when we can have that back it helps in so many ways. I will also pray for the love of God to be so profound that you can't deny it. You keep fightint and praying and that mountain top will be waiting for you to stand on with victory and arms lifted high praising God.

Anonymous said...

Please know that I am praying for you!

Yours in Christ,
Patricia Paulichen