Saturday, December 12, 2009

First Christmas Party



Last night I was able to go to a ladies Christmas party!  When I found out they were having this party while we are here I seriously considered crashing it.  Thankfully someone extended an invitation to me so when Kaitlin and Scott headed to Wal Mart they picked up a small gift and this really cute bag.

There were LOTS of yummy goodies - things with marshmallows and peanut butter and cream cheese.

Best of all was the fellowship with all the ladies.  It's wonderful to sit down with 19 other women and feel at home with them though I had just met them this week.  We had a gift exchange where we could "steal" someone else's gift, then they could steal a gift too or choose one from under the tree.  We had one round where there were 6 or 7 "thefts".  I got a really pretty candy dish and pack of M & M's.   

After that we played 2 rounds of Catch Phrase.  It was a riot to watch the different women to try get their team to guess their word.  A couple of times I wanted to use Spanish...but that would have been cheating.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a fun night. You look so happy in this picture and pretty.