Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 4th BIrthday Simeon!!!!

Today we celebrate that our happy little guy is one year closer to school, is one year older, one year taller, one year cuter, one year smarter and one year more special in our hearts.

Simeon has been a pure joy to be around. He is very sweet and thoughtful.

Simeon has been one of the funnest big brothers to watch with Silas. He looked forward to his baby brother's birth with anticipation and has treated him with tenderness from that day. Long gone is the day where he could hold Silas in his arms or lap so now I love watching them play together.

I think he's a romantic at heart, especially since he got into the habit of picking me so many flowers from our yard that we have had to limit him to just a few every day. He has a very special friendship with another MK (missionary kid). Litte Keren and Simeon are rarely ever apart when we are at church. And Simeon even talks about how one day they will be married. We don't know about that but it sure is cute to watch them!

Today he ran to me, gave me a hug, and wished me a happy birthday! Yep, that's Simeon!

No comments: