Monday, February 18, 2008

In the Double Digits...

Happy Birthday Bethany!!! This is a big week for us, yesterday Kaitlin became a teen and today Bethany makes it into the double digits. Just in case you're wondering...I'm not getting old, but my kids sure are.

Last night after church we had a little party for Bethany and Kaitlin's birthdays. I made a cake for Kaitlin and a flower out of cupcakes for Bethany. We put trick candles on the cake/cupcake which was good because we sang 3 different birthday songs to them. I finally got a little video clip of Archie doing his Mexican "yell" at the end of a song they all sang to the girls. Three Latin American countries -Mexico, Uruguay and Peru - were represented at the party and they all knew the song; so we are assuming this song is traditional to Latin America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Any singing in spanish excites me! :)