Saturday, January 12, 2008

Identical Twins!!!

I just got an email with a picture of one of my new adorable second cousins. You all will remember praying for my cousin Valerie, her husband Matt, and their daughter Madi as Madi was being treated for multiple recurrances of a brain tumor. I'm sure you will rejoice in knowing that Valerie just gave birth to identical twin boys - Cooper and Parker. It should be really fun for Silas when we are home on furlough to play with cousins his age.

In addition, the recent MRI results for Madi are very good. There appears to be a diminishing in what is believed to be scar tissue from the tumor. Madi is in kindergarten and she is learning well.

I'm sure your continued prayer would be appreciated as Matt and Valerie adjust to life with twins and 5 children under the age of 6. And also for Madi as she continues to recover.

No comments: