Friday, December 29, 2006

They said it couldn't happen....

but God must really want to encourage us, because today at our front door a man came knocking. Now this was not just any ordinary man this was a delivery man. And not just any delivery man, mind you, would cause me to write this post, but a delivery man of BOXES from the USA. Can you believe it?!

I could hardly contain myself when I opened my front door and saw this nice man standing at the door with a BOX, from the USA, just for us. Well, actually, a box of Christmas presents for the little ones.

The amazing thing is that the box only took 2 weeks to make it to us and it doesn't appear to have been opened by customs. Thank you, Bethany Hills Baptist, for taking a BIG risk in sending this box to us. And thank you, Lord, for this special surprise!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing. It is amazing to me to see the things God does for us to encourage our hearts. We should keep a journal. :)