Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy BIrthday Nehemiah

Today is Nehemiah's 8th birthday.  It's hard to believe it was that long ago that I was trying to ignore contractions while I headed up my last Sarah's Daughter meeting as President.

I'll never forget Scott flooring the car on the way to the hospital when he discovered I was having contractions every 3 minutes.  And we were still 45 minutes out.

Nor how God providentially had him born in water so his shorter and wrapped umbilical cord would not cause him any harm at birth.

How can we forget the strong and powerful voice God has blessed our second son with.  Someday he will use it for something...we hope!  It was a blessing to hear him use it for the Lord the other night in church as he sang Jesus Loves Me.

He is a blessing to us and we are ever so thankful for our 5th child.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Good to see you on here again! And happy birthday, Nehemiah!