Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Seven out of eight old wives are right...


So what are some of the Old Wives tales you know? Pretty much the only one I know has to do with the shape of an expectant mothers abdomen. If she has the oblong shape of a football, she is carrying a girl. Round like a basketball? The baby is a boy.

With the exception of one of our children, Isabel, who happens to be a princess tomboy, all of our babies have fit this pattern during my pregnancies. And now that we have an even number of boys to girls (we can say that after my ultrasound today!) we have proof that 7 out of 8 old wives are right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love boys! :)

Unknown said...

Another boy!! Hooray! Hope you're feeling great.

Debbie said...

Sandy,

Good, because you'll be teaching him someday. :-) Lord willing!

........

Dawn,

Other than having strep throat I feel pretty good.

Debbie