Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mission's Conference Season

Donning our best attire, smiles, and having prayed that God would enable us to be a blessing we have started our third missions conference season. As you know we hoped we would be in Uruguay by now. But you also know that we are surrendered to God's will and He has blessed us so much already this season.

After coming home from our first conference, for doctors and dentist appointments, we headed back to West Virginia for a conference in Old Kanawha Baptist Church. Neal Cadwell was the keynote preacher. I wish I could tell you more about this meeting but I ended up with an infected dry socket, after my wisdom tooth was pulled, and was in bed for most of it. I can tell you that the people were so sweet and giving. When I did make it back for the last night so many told me how they prayed. Just the people we need in our corner.

We just finished a conference at Faith Baptist of Warren. This is our co-workers sending church. It was thrilling for us to talk with people so familiar with the ministry we are joining. We enjoyed the fellwoship with the other missionaries. And the music was absolutely incredible! And the preaching, by the missionaries, was just as challenging. In short, this has been one of the best meetings the Lord has given us the priviledge of presenting in.

No comments: